CLIENT PREPARATIONS FOR BED BUGS
In order for our company to provide the best possible service we ask that you make a few simple preparations before we arrive. The following preparations are minimal, but, there are crucial to the success of the program. If any cooperation above and beyond what is listed here is needed, we will make you aware of this in the future.
TO PREPARE FOR SERVICE
- Do clean up any excess clutter around your house or apartment (clothes on the floor, general items randomly on the floor or piled in a corner, etc…)
- Do secure any private, valuable, or important items. We will be going through closets, opening drawers, etc.
- Do remove any pets and seal any fish tanks (turn off filter and air supply and wrap tank with plastic wrap)
- Do be prepared to vacate the dwelling during and after service for about 3-4 hours from the time that we arrive on site.
- Do unlock all doors in the unit being serviced. All bedrooms, closets, etc. should be unlocked.
- DO NOT place any items on top of the beds.
- DO NOT strip linens from beds.
- DO NOT store items on or under beds.
- IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED that you bring new furniture into the unit until the bugs have been declared eliminated.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU RETURN
- Beds and box springs may be covered in bed encasements. DO NOT remove covers for any reason.
- Items which need to be laundered will be sealed in trash bags. Please launder these items in a hot wash and/or dry cycle as soon as possible or dry clean if needed.
- You will be notified of any additional preparations which may be needed to facilitate the remaining services.
Click Here for printable PDF version of this Prep Sheet.
REMEMBER: THE SUCCESS OF THIS SERVICE DEPENDS UPON YOUR COOPERATION