One Time Service for Fleas
One Time Service/Fleas and Ticks Inside and Outside. There is a $20.00 off coupon in Yellow Pages.
- Preparation Instructions for Resident to follow before the service is done. This needs to be done before we come or services will not be rendered.
- Pick up as much off the floor, as possible.
- Mop and vacuum the entire house.
- Take the vacuum cleaner bag and put that in a plastic bag and throw it in trash can outside.
- Wash all pet bedding in hot water.
- Turn off ceiling fans and AC units so that there will be no air movement in the home.
- Remove any fish, birds or African Violets from the property.
- All pets should be professionally dipped the same day as the service is done.
- The lawn should be recently mowed or relatively short, and well watered prior to the service.
- All family and pets should stay out of the house and off the lawn for 2-3 hours after the service is done.
|Up to 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths||Up to 1,500 Sq. Feet||Call for Quote
|4 Bedroom 2/3 Baths||Under 3,000 Sq. Feet||Call for Quote
|4 or more Bedrroms/3 Baths||3,000 Sq. Feet||Call for Quote
Fleas and Ticks
|6,000 Sq. Feet||Call for Quote
If over 6000 Sq. Feet Consult a Supervisor for Estimate(s)
Click Here for printable PDF version of this sheet.